The purpose of this agreement is to define the matters related to the terms and conditions of use, etc. for using the service provided by the Hallasan Visitor Management System homepage (hereinafter referred to as the “Homepage”) operated by Hallasan National Park Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Park Service”) integrating with one ID and PASSWORD.
1. The Park Service will provide the user with service on the condition that the user agrees to contents of these terms, and if the user agrees to the contents of the terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the act of providing the service by Park Service and the act of using the service by user.
2. The Park Service may change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and the changed Terms and Conditions shall be posted on the website of the Park Service for the user to check.
If the user does not agree to the changed terms, the user can cancel his / her membership registration (withdrawal of membership), and in the case of continued use, it is regarded as consent to changed terms.
Changes to these Terms will be effective upon posting on the website.
4. Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Telecommunications Ethics Committee Deliberation Regulations, the Code of Ethics for Information and Communication, the Digital Signature Act, the Program Protection Act, and other relevant laws.
2. The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and commercial practice.
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
1. User, A person who receives services provided by the Park Service in accordance with this agreement
Fill in the information on the application form provided by the Park Service and agree to this provision to complete the service agreement.
3. Regular member
Those who subscribe to the service provided by the Park Service and use the community
4. Member ID
Combination of letters and numbers applied by members and approved by the Park Service for membership identification and service use by members.
A combination of letters and numbers selected by the user himself to ensure that the user and member ID match and to protect his or her confidentiality over the communication.
An act of terminating a contract of use by a member
7. Terms not defined in this provision are defined in separate Terms and Conditions of Use for individual services.
2. The Park Service may cancel the subscription for the use contracts falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) If you have registered with other people's information
2) If you do not apply for a real name or use the name of another person
3) When the contents of the application form for use are false or are attached with false documents.
4) When applying for or performing such acts to undermine the well-being, order or morals of society
5) When he / she interferes with another person's use of service by the Park Service or steals the information.
6) Conducts acts prohibited by the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act, Information and Communication Ethics Committee Deliberation Regulations, Information and Communication Ethics Code, Program Protection Act and other related laws and these Terms
3. If there is any reason falling under each of the following clauses, the Park Service may suspend the use contract until the reason is resolved.
1) Insufficient capacity related to service
2) Other cases deemed necessary according to the circumstances of the Park Service
1. A person who wishes to use the service by registering as a member shall apply by recording the required items (name, ID, phone number, etc.) on the prescribed online subscription application screen requested by the Park Service.
2. All member information provided on the online application form is considered to be actual data. Users who do not enter the actual information are not legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
3. All members must be certified by their real name. Members who do not register under their real name may not be legally protected, may be restricted from using the service, and may be punished according to related laws.
1. Collection of personal information
1) The Park Service collects the minimum information necessary to provide the service when collecting the member's information.
① Name ② Member ID ③ Web Password ④ Phone Number ⑤ Mobile Phone Number ⑥e-mail
2) Use of personal information: The Park Service does not leak or distribute the personal information of members collected in connection with the service of the Park Service to third parties without their consent.
However, this is not the case in the following cases.
① If there is a request from a national agency according to the provisions of the law such as the Telecommunications Basic Act.
② When there is a criminal investigation purpose, at the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or when there is a request pursuant to the procedures prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations.
③ When a legal representative of a minor who joins the Park Service requests information and the family relationship is confirmed on paper
④ When a member discloses personal information provided to the Park Service by himself
⑤ In the case of providing the minimum information of members to the relevant companies for the services provided by the Park Service;
⑥ The Park Service informs the minimum information of the member to the professional contents providers or business operators in various fields for the convenience or smooth use of the members' services.
⑦ It is necessary for statistics writing, academic research or market research, and it is provided in a form that cannot identify a specific individual.
⑧ Members can request to read and correct errors of their personal information held by the Park Service at any time, and the Park Service is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, the Park Service will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
3) Management of personal information: The user may revise the user's personal information from time to time in the personal information management of the service for the protection and management of personal information. You can also change / adjust what you think is unnecessary among received information. However, the name, member ID, etc., which are necessary for service management, cannot be modified.
4) In principle, the member ID cannot be changed. If you want to change it due to unavoidable reasons, you must cancel the ID and re-join.
5) Protection of Personal Information: Only the user can read / modify / delete personal information, which is entirely managed by the user's member ID and password. Therefore, do not give out your member ID and password to others. When you finish your work, please log out and close the web browser window. This is necessary to protect your information when you use your computer in a public place such as an internet cafe or library where you share your computer with others.
6) Others: Please be aware that personal information that you voluntarily provide online such as bulletin boards can be collected and used by others. Personal information appearing in public spaces can cause unwanted situations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information, and the Park Service is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the leakage of personal information.
2. After withdrawal, all personal information will be deleted immediately and you cannot re-register with the member ID you used.
1. From the moment the applicant completes the service registration process, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information entered. The member is responsible for all the consequences of using the member ID and password.
2. All management of the member ID and password is the responsibility of the member. If the member finds that his or her ID or password is used improperly, he / she shall immediately notify the Park Service and follow the instructions of it. If you do not follow it, you will be responsible for all the consequences. In addition, all responsibility for not reporting is on the member.
3. The user shall ensure that the connection is terminated correctly at the end of each use of the service by the Park Service, and the Park Service shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the result of not terminating the service correctly such as the third-party using information about the user.
1. In principle, the service hours are 24/7 unless there is a particular problem in the business or technology of the Park Service.
2. The service hours of paragraph 1 have the exception of the day or time set by the Park Service due to the need for regular maintenance.
The Park Service can divide the service into a certain range and separately set the available time for each range.
In this case, the contents will be announced in advance.
1. The Park Service may limit or suspend part or all of the provision of services in the following cases.
(1) Unavoidable due to construction work such as maintenance, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities
(2) When the telecommunication service provider suspends telecommunication services
(3) When there is a problem in normal service use due to congestion of service use
(4) If there are other force majeure reasons such as state of national emergency
(5) The Park Service shall not be responsible for any failures in storage or deletion, in the event of transmission, or loss of other communication data due to service equipment failures or other force majeure outside the management area of the Park Service.
2. If the Park Service needs to temporarily suspend service due to difficulty in providing normal service, the service may be suspended on one week's notice. During this period, the Park Service is not responsible for the user's failure to recognize the contents of the notice.
In case of unavoidable circumstances, the above notice period may be reduced or omitted.
In addition, if the contents of messages or other communication messages stored or transmitted in this service are not kept or deleted due to the suspension of the above service, the Park Service shall not be liable for any loss of communication data.
3. If it is necessary to stop the service permanently due to the circumstances of the Park Service, it shall comply with the preceding paragraph. In this case, however, the notice period is one month.
4. The Park Service may temporarily modify, change, or discontinue the service after prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility to the user or third parties.
1. The Park Service may delete posts or materials falling under following section without prior notice.
(1) In the case of content that slanders or defames another member or third party
(2) In case of violation of public order and morals
(3) If the content is deemed to be related to criminal activity
(4) Infringes the copyright of the Park Service or other intellectual property rights such as the copyright of a third party
(5) When a member posts pornography or links to a sexually explicit site
(6) Posts that do not meet the nature of the bulletin board
(7) When it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
2. The copyright of the posts posted within the service belongs to the members who posted them. In addition, the Park Service may not use the posts commercially without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for non-profit purposes, and the Park Service has the right to publish in the service.
3. The member shall not use the data posted on the service for commercial purposes, such as processing or selling the information acquired using the service.
4. The users are solely responsible for civil and criminal liability caused by the member's posts infringing the copyrights of others.
1. Members shall not use the information obtained by using the service for commercial purposes or make it available to third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other means without prior approval of the Park Service.
1. If a member wishes to terminate the use contract, the member himself / herself must apply to withdraw the subscription online.
2. The Park Service may arbitrarily restrict or suspend the use of the service if the user has acted in violation of the terms of this agreement. In this case, the Park Service may prohibit access of the above users, and may delete all or part of the posted contents arbitrarily.
3. Dormancy for Long Term Unused Users
1) Active members who do not access the website for more than one year will be dormant after 30 days of notification period after the announcement of an e-mail or notice.
2) In case of long-term non-user dormancy, the following personal information is separated and managed in a separate DB.
① Name ② Member ID ③ Web Password ④ Phone Number ⑤ Mobile Phone Number ⑥e-mail ⑦ Date of Birth ⑧ Gender
3) To cancel the long-term user dormant action (activating the account), log in to the dormant account and complete one of the following authentication procedures.
① Mobile phone authentication ② Universal certificate authentication ③ I-PIN authentication
4. If the member falls under any of the following reasons, the Park Service may terminate the contract without prior notice, or may terminate the service by setting the period.
(1) When false information is registered when applying or changing membership
(2) interferes with the use of other people's services or steals or discloses the information;
(3) In the event of violating the relevant laws, this agreement and other agreements set by the Park Service, or using the service to infringe on morals
(4) In the case of acts that defame or offend others
(5) In the event of infringing the personality or intellectual property rights of the Park Service or another member or a third party or hindering business;
(6) Intentionally interrupted the use of the service
(7) In the event of transmission or posting of information prohibited from transmission or posting in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
(8) When there is a request for correction by an external organization such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee or when the voter interpretation of the Election Commission is related to the illegal election campaign.
(9) If the act was judged to be related to a crime
(10) Acts that violate other related laws
5. In accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Park Service may take measures such as suspension, initialization, termination of the service contract without any notice according to the processing regulations.
1. The Park Service shall not be liable for any loss caused by the user's expectation of using the service or the data obtained through the service. The Park Service is not responsible for the contents such as the reliability and accuracy of the information, material, facts, etc. posted by members.
2. The Park Service shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by subscribers due to their intention or negligence in connection with the use of the service.
4. If the contents of the information provided by the user are found to be false (borrowed name, non-real name, etc.), the service may be suspended in full, and the Park Service shall not be held liable for any disadvantages caused by this.
5. The user shall bear all responsibility for all forms of information posted, transmitted, obtained through the Park Service, or posted, transmitted or obtained by e-mail or other means, and the Park Service shall not bear any responsibility.
6. The Park Service does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and quality of the contents of the service provided by the subscriber or other affiliates other than the service provided by the Park Service. Therefore, the Park Service is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user using the above.
7. We do not bear any responsibility in relation to goods transactions, etc. between the members or between the members and third parties through the service, and the Park Service does not take responsibility for the profits expected by the use of the service.
8. The member shall be responsible for any damages caused by negligence in the management and use of the member ID and password, or for the illegal use by a third party.
9. The Park Service shall not be liable for any damages related to the use of the services provided to the members free of charge.
10. The Park Service has no control over the content of other Internet sites maintained by third parties linked to this site. Therefore, the Park Service is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information contained on other Internet sites.
11. If a member violates the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Park Service will be liable to the member or a third party, and this causes damages to the Park Service, damages must be reimbursed, and the Park Service must be indemnified from such damages.
1. The Park Service does not act contrary to the law and these terms and conditions and morals, and is obliged to provide continuous and stable service.
2. If there is no special circumstances, the Park Service will make the service available on the start date of the service requested by the user.
3. The Park Service shall not disclose or distribute the personal information of members to others without their consent. However, this is not the case when there is a request from the relevant national agency according to related laws such as telecommunication related laws.
4. The Park Service should have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can safely use the service of the Park Service.
5. The Park Service is not responsible for service failure caused by the user's fault.
1. The Park Service does not act contrary to the law and these terms and conditions and morals, and is obliged to make efforts to provide continuous and stable service.
1). Steal someone else's member ID and password
2). Send, post, email or transmit any material with other method that is offensive, indecent, insulting, threatening, or otherwise violates the privacy of others (such as personal information).
3). Disguise the origin of the content sent through the service
4). Post, email or transmit any content with other method that is not available under law or under a contract.
5). Post, email or transmit any content with other method that infringes another's patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right.
6). Post, email or transmit with other method any advertisement, promotional material, junk mail, spam, lucky letter, pyramid scheme or any other form of solicitation.
7). Collect or store other users' personal information;
2. The Park Service may delete all information related to the service without the user's consent if the member is regarded violated these terms.
3. The information required for membership registration must be filled out correctly. In addition, the information on the user already provided must be maintained and updated and the member may not let his / her ID and password used by the third party.
4. Members shall not engage in any for-profit acts using the service without prior approval of the Park Service.
5. Members shall not use or provide information obtained by using the services of the Park Service to others, by copying, duplication, alteration, translation, publication or broadcasting, etc. without prior approval of the Park Service.
6. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts related to the use of the service of the Park Service
1). Fraudulently using another member's ID
2). Act for criminal purpose or related to other criminal act
3). Harm good customs and other social orders
4). Defame or insult another person
5). Infringes the rights of others' intellectual property rights
6). Hacking or dissemination of computer viruses
7). Continuously transmit advertising information against others' intentions
8). Any action that may interfere with or potentially interfere with the safe operation of the service.
9). Changes to information posted on the Park Service website.
10). Acts that violate Article 53 of the Telecommunications Act, Enforcement Decree of the Telecommunications Business Act, Article 16 (rebellious communication), and Article 53 (3) of the Telecommunications Business Act
1. Intellectual property rights and other rights relating to the services provided by the Park Service, such as the software, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information and trademarks are owned by the Park Service.
2. The User shall not modify, lease, lend, sell, distribute, make, assign, license, set security rights, commercial use of all or a part of each of the properties mentioned in the preceding paragraph, except as expressly approved by the Park Service. And the user shall not allow third parties to do the same.
The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or the status of other use contract to others, and shall not provide it as collateral.
Withdrawal can be processed by the administrator at the request of the member.
The Park Service shall not be liable for any damages or indemnity for any damages to the member in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for intentional crimes committed by the Park Service.
1. The Park Service is not obliged to confirm or represent any opinions or information expressed in the service, nor does it approve, object to or modify the opinions expressed by members or third parties.
In any case, the Park Service shall not be liable for any lost gains or injuries by the member depending on the information contained in the service.
2. The Park Service shall not be responsible for any goods or monetary transactions, etc. between the members or between the members and third parties through the service, and shall not be responsible for the benefits that the member expects in connection with the use of the service.
Public data provision officers under Article 12 of the Act on the Promotion of Provision and Use of Public Data are as follows.
* The law of the Republic of Korea applies to disputes regarding the use of the service between the National Park Portal site and the user, and the lawsuit of this dispute is brought to the court of the Republic of Korea.
This Agreement is effective from March 1, 2003.