• To apply for a hiking certification, you must attach a photo taken within a 1km radius of the summit (GPS location information must be saved).
• Certificate output is only available at the kiosk at the entrance of the trail.
• The uploaded photo information must match the ascent date. Be sure to upload a picture taken on the day.
• Since the GPS information of the photo taken on the day of ascent is used, make sure that the GPS of the mobile phone is set to Enable when taking the photo.
• Upon completion of verification after application, you pay the certificate issuance fee.